Park Hyatt Toronto
- Definitely head up the 18th floor lounge on the south side for a great view and excellent service.
- Amazing view of city almost worth the up charge on drinks. Oh plus there's bar snacks complimentary!
- Go to Park Hyatt - My favourite Hotel - Check out the Rooftop Lounge! amazing view
- Expensive but Worthwhile
- Great bed! It feels like your sleeping on clouds but I guess it should for the price you pay waxy night. It would be nice if they had a coffee machine in the room, but oh well
- Sneak up to the 18th floor for a little celebrity spotting. Order an old fashioned martini and relax in a velvet chair by the fireplace on a snowy night.
- Chat with Joe the bartender. He's been here for 51 years!
- The Roof Lounge has been luring patrons to its perch above the city for decades. Leather chairs, dark suede walls & a fireplace help reinforce the 1940/1950s feel. Drinks are pricey. Space is limited.
- First vodka martini made by the best bar keep in Toronto! Fabulous atmosphere, fabulous company and a fabulous drink.
- Rooftop lounge overlooks Toronto!
- Head to Park hyatt rooftop this summer!
- Amazing view!
- A solid late dessert can be found at The Roof Lounge on top of the Park Hyatt, as its open until 1 a.m, offers an incredible view and serves a killer strawberry cheesecake.
- In need of a renovation to bring up to Park Hyatt standard but nonetheless a nice place to stay in Yorkville. Quiet city center oasis.
- Room service is key here
- Old school American hotel style with luxorious rooms and a stunning rooftop bar.
- Great view Great service :)
- Pretty good hotel but needs sound absorption between the rooms. I could hear the sink faucet running in the room next door. :(
- Estoy en #ArtToronto Love Chicho
- Best city views are in the South Tower.