Paris Hotel & Casino
Hotel, Casino, Resort
- Originally, the plan was to build the Eiffel Tower to full scale but the airport was too close and the tower had to be shrunk. The scale is approximately 1:2.
- Take in the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower a structure originally intended to be an exact replica of the original in France, but shrunk to scale due to the proximity of the airport.
- Les croissants sont mieux en France.
- Eat at the pseudo-French restaurant, Mon Ami Gabi, at the base of Paris Las Vegas' Eiffel Tower.
- Do not use wireless, in-room internet service. It's $14.99 per device (phone or computer) per 24 hours. Wireless speed is terrible. If you have to use it, use ethernet only.
- Mon Ami Gabi, at the base of Paris Las Vegas' Eiffel Tower ! good food
- We've had a half dozen events here in the last couple years and the Paris is one of our favorite hotels in Vegas. The property is beautiful and the service is great. Definitely a great place to stay!
- Experience the breathtaking view from the single most romantic spot in all of Las Vegas the Eiffel Tower Ride, located 46 stories above the heart of the Strip.
- Hitting the Las Vegas strip in the spring of 2012, will be TV personality and Michelin Star Chef Gordon Ramsay with Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- Stop by le creperia between Paris and bally's, order the st. Louis...unbelievable
- Ooh lah lah!
- The Le Rendezvous Lounge on the 31st floor is the best place to hang out with its breathtaking views of Eiffel Tower and two complimentary drinks per person.
- Get a strawberry daiquiri in one of the souvenir cups shaped like the Eiffel Tower!
- One of the most convenient cab drop off spots along the strip
- This spring, the Las Vegas dining scene will be graced with the fiery passion, brash attitude and world-renowned culinary skill of outspoken chef Gordon Ramsay
- Comprarnos un pase de buffet de 24horas para poder utilizar en 6 hoteles diferentes, por 55.$ !!! Comida muy rica , abundante, y variada! Lo recomiendo 100%. La creme brle no te la puedes perder.!!
- Do NOT buy bottle water at bars. It's $2 to 4 bucks for a child sized tiny water. Instead go to a gift shop. The 1 liter costs $3.95!
- Definitely check out the buffet if you have a 24 hr buffet pass. It's my fav buffet out of the 6. Cute decor, great service, amazing food. Made to order crepes and omelets, quiches, and more!
- Mon Ami Gabi is the best - sit outside and watch the water show while you eat.
- While you're here stop by the Sugar Factory. The food is amazing & the candy shop is heavenly!