Pardon My French
Bakery, Piano Bar, French
1565 Cliff Rd (off Thomas Center Dr.)
Eagan, MN 55122
- Quiche Lorraine, coffee and a Napoleon are a perfect way to start the weekend
- it's a must to leave with pastries
- This place is now out of business. Of course, they didn't mention they were going under in less than 2 weeks when they sold me $75 of gift certificates and didn't announce it until it was too late.
- great bread and pastries, worth a trip and great for a meeting.
- new seasonal pastries!
- The Opera: three tiers of rich almond cake predominate this bonne bouche but it's the two layers of dark chocolate ganache and coffee buttercream that harmonize the lush textures and flavors.
- Their "quiche of the moment" tonight was "Shallot & Mushroom". Really good. I hope they make it a regular part of the menu!
- Great food, excellent wine list and the pastries......wow!
- Get the burger, you won't regret it.
- Love this place! Great food, wine, coffee, drive through if u need it. One of my regular stops.
- The tomato-asparagus-chicken quiche is delish.
- Sorry to have seen this place close. Hopefully, something equally as enjoyable will take its place
- Sadly, this great little place is now closed.
- Today, January 13, 2013, is the last they are open :(
- This place has everything. Great food, wonderful wine, delectable desserts and jazz on the weekends! What more can you ask for?
- If you enjoy sweet white wines, order a glass of the New Age. It's deliciously refreshing!
- Great place to meet up with friends and good for small meetings (over appetizers and a glass of wine, of course!)
- Fantastic coffee which I normally don't drink but it would be a shame to not do so here. Wonderful range of pastries.
- The tomoato, garlic and herd bread is amazing and their pastries are out of this world good. They support live music on the weekends and free Wi FI to boot!
- The foods terrible; the ambiance worse still. There's nothing French about this place.