- They dont sell food just pretzels and popcorn make sure you get a bite to eat before the show
- Drink along the mall before entry, pbr tall boys will set you back $9 inside!
- One of the best venues in Denver!
- Marge and i like the last row music is better to hear
- Most shows include parking, inquire before you pay for parking.
- Tickets4Musical provides you Discounted The Secret of My Success Tickets. https://www.tickets4musical.com/the-secret-of-my-success-tickets
- Sebastian Maniscalco
- Yet another gem in the Denver performing arts scene.
- Small and intimate setting for shows
- Comedy, music, beers
- This place is beautiful. The acoustics here are phenomenal. Considering it was built in the 30's it's surprising how pure sounds are.
- The entertainment stands alone. As far as location... Great now that I found tickets come with free parking. Seating is comfortable. Acoustics are good. Come for the entertainment not food or drink.
- These seat are small and not comfortable, you can tell they are cramming as many of them in there as they can. Still a good view I suppose
- Amazing theatre in the heart of Downtown. Grab dinner and a drink before the show.
- A hidden gem of a venue. Small and personal. Not a bad seat in the house...
- Love seeing shows here. Tiny but makes for an intimate show.
- Great venue! So beautiful
- Beautiful venue! What a great experience.
- One of the great venues in Denver!
- Great fights!