Performing Arts, Theater, Music Venue
- Stay off your phone during the show. It annoys people behind you.
- If you have to go during intermission, just piss yourself. Spending the 2nd act soaking in your own urine is guaranteed to be a less miserable experience than navigating the line for the restrooms.
- Great old theatre, good vibe. Check out Cyber Dogs caf nearby for a veggie feed before a show.
- The piano. On the first floor. Was obtained by deep sea divers. Poseidon is looking for it. Please tell him he'll never get it back. Send keys for ransom.
- Enjoy a show...
- See every show you can! I have seen Lion King, Mamma Mia, CATS, Rent... Dress appropriately for the theater! No jeans!
- Make sure to drink. Lots and lots.
- Acoustics in the balcony are terrible. Beautiful theatre, bad sound design.
- The Paramount Theatre is a fantastic concert venue, so it only seems fitting that we bring a fantastic concert to it! Come see legendary Tommy Emmanuel on 6/30! You won't be sorry!
- You go boy!! Martin lawrence tonight!!
- Take a cab, parking can be difficult.
- Great venue for a concert. Intimate.
- See music, comedy acts or Broadway shows
- Suedehead is playing too long of a set.
- Try Tango before the show. If you're feeling adventurous, have your server put together a tasting menu for you!! Delicious tapas!
- don't park in a pay lot. there's plenty of free parking around for those willing to look for it.
- such a beautiful venue! Between songs, look up at the pretty ceiling ;)
- See Owl City! Ahh yeah!!! \:D/
- The bar is past the merch booth on the left. ;)
- Buy tickets at the 24/7 kiosk outside. Screw Ticketmaster.