Beach, Surf Spot
28128 Pacific Coast Hwy (at Paradise Cove Rd.)
Malibu, CA 90265
- This place is amazing! There are a lot of pelicans here. Ocean is crystal clear and cold.. I like Paradise Cove
- DO NOT WALK-IN!!! Cost $20 per person ...
- I Won't Ever Forget Sitting On The Beach Here At Night!! I Could Only See 1 Or 2 Waves But It Was The Sound Of The Ocean That I Fell In Love With!! <3 I LOVE The Ocean, It's Where My <3 Is SO HAPPY <3
- Way overpriced for what u get
- Validate your parking stub!
- I love this place!!!
- Beautiful beach where Colbie Caillat and I filmed our new video for my song "No Lies"..
- Hide hard liquor here - bring wine and beer! I love this beach - walk at least a few corners to the left if you want to escape the cabana/beach club scene where you can light up a true bonfire.
- Colbie Caillat and I wrote the song "Droplets" together here at Paradise Cove.
- Amazing a must do when ur close to La! Private beach where u eat in the sand!
- Ask for #steelparade #steeldrumband
- It's not in El Segundo....
- OMG - you can order wine & beer from the restaurant and enjoy it on the beach with the sand at your feet, sun shining & waves lapping. Everything seems to taste better!
- Parking prices suck! $25! Really?!?
- Awesome food, great service, way too much food had to takers togo box
- OMG have U ever tried the caipirinha? so big? so good.
- Gotta have the 'Chowder'.... You'll thank me ;)
- Remote and so lovely
- The original Baywatch was filmed here.
- I don't know what the other spots around here are like, but I really love this one. Parking is a little expensive. But worth it.