1726 N Vermont Ave (Kingswell)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Featured in LA Weekly's "30 Scoops in 30 Days"
- This ice cream is AMAZING. Get it in a waffle cone!
- Try the lemon sorbet. It's creamy without cream. Not too sour and not too sweet said Goldielocks about this treat!!!'
- I <3 Danish ice cream!!!
- Waffle cones! Pistachio is the dank!
- Try salted caramel!
- pistachio was to die for. great vegan options as well. love this place!
- Best Ice Cream in LA. Get the hazelnut, it tastes like nutella!
- Ask nicely and the super-friendly Danish lady will let your kids use the staff-only restroom in back. (Didn't hear this from me.) ps. Clarity of fruity seasonal sorbet flavors is top notch.
- Hands down best ice cream in La. Get the banana chocolate chip or strawberry buttermilk if they have them.
- Ferrero Rocher + Chocolate is really good. The Pistachio is amazing. And don't forget to try the marshmallow topping! (fldebolle)
- Really nice people work here but if they were MONSTERS it would still be worth going because the ice cream is the best. Creative flavor combinations well executed. Try the lime mint or the fig. WOW
- Although delicious, they will actually charge you for an empty cup.. Seriously?
- Maybe the best strawberry sorbet I've ever had. It's like they took a strawberry and magically transformed it into ice cream form.
- This tasted pretty good but I prefer gelato or traditional ice cream. A little fluffy for me.
- Good ice cream and sorbet. The texture is kind of...fluffy. I like gelato style better.
- Try mixing flavors to create one-of-a-kind milkshakes!
- I believe these are the same folks with the ice cream shop of same name in Montrose on Honolulu Ave. If so, their ice cream is amazing. Scandinavian. Made fresh daily. Lighter tasting than the heavy i
- Yummy vegan ice cream!! Try chocolate sorbet with brown sugar.
- Strawberry Buttermilk ice cream tastes like summer.