Pappajohn Sculpture Park
Sculpture, Art Gallery, Garden
1330 Grand Avenue (13th Street & Grand Avenue)
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Go and look at all the cool sculptures
- Nice place to take a walk if the sun happens to be out. Take the free audio tour here: http://www.desmoinesartcenter.org/visit/Pappajohn-Sculpture-Park-Audio-Tours.aspx
- Free audio tour http://www.desmoinesartcenter.org/visit/Pappajohn-Sculpture-Park-Audio-Tours.aspx
- Sit on top of the hill behind the Nomade and contemplate life.
- "please step away from the sculpture"
- Well worth the effort to check out at night. Some of the work becomes ethereal...
- Nice interesting little park.
- Great for photos, family and walking! Dress for the weather of course!
- Bums like to fight and/or expose themselves here!
- Stop at Ritual Cafe on your way to stroll through this wonderful park!
- Interesting works of art in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Love to let my toddler run around and explore.
- Beautiful green space full of unique forms of art. Plenty of photo opportunities and Tim Burtony sculptures.
- Bring a lunch. Take some fun photos.
- Nice family environment here.
- Very nice walk around some interesting sculptures
- Nice place to take a stroll
- Very neat! Nice and relaxing place.
- Neat park to visit and walk around. Sculptures are odd but fun.
- You can't call yourself a real Iowan until you've been photographed with at least one of the sculptures here, it's an Iowa rite of passage...!