Street Food Gathering
- It's impossible to go wrong here - tacos, shawarma, pulled pork, pulled duck, Korean fried chicken, fried chicken using potato flower... They're all excellent and so are the beers and rums.
- great atmosphere, food and people. the handmade italian food is just fantastic.
- Great tacos from the Mexican truck, delicious pulled duck sandwiches, awesome duck-fat fried fries plus a really cool atmosphere inside & out for dining & hanging out. Can't wait to try more trucks!
- One of my favorite places in Europe. The food and atmosphere is spectacular.
- This place is Mecca for foodies! Everything you could possible want is here! Asian cuisine, pulled duck, pulled pork, tacos, coffee, desserts, burgers ect. Gotta try it all! Perfect for everyone.
- Stormy's Beer Bar. Go to the back for local microbrew. Everything is great.
- Lives up to the hype. One of the best street food markets I have been too. Hot Dogs and Mojitos are some of the best around.
- Duck burger, IPA beer, sushi, tacos, outside sitting and music during aunny days
- Pulled-pork was nice from Oink Oink, but the bun was too sweet for my liking.
- Go hard core and go all Brazilian...whole lotta meat ;)
- Gr8 food court, stop by the ice cream stand w the friendly staff :)
- Try the street food from all around the world. Hipsters will love this place. Suitable for vegetarians as well.
- Love this place! Def. try the fish and chips/fat burger/goose fat fries! Also grab a beer at Stormly in the back!
- An organised messy atmosphere on the inside, a fantastic terrasse and outlook on the city on the outside. For a warm atmosphere on a cold day, or to watch the sunset over the sunset, a local must-do
- Awesome street food location with delicious treats from burgers to tapas and nice atmosphere with music and bands. Try the oink oink pulled pork burgers, they were simply yummmmm!
- Fatburger and duck fat fries all the way. Add an IPA from Stormly and you've got an adult Happy Meal.
- Great vegan Italian pizza
- Great atmosphere. Be aware, the Indian place claim a tortilla as nahn bread, wtf! The Brazilian food mixed place is a great value
- Great place to kill some time, enjoy some good company and take in some great food & drink. Lots of international food options! Try the fish & chips with an IPA from the nautical bar in the back.
- The pulled duck and fries with vinegar at Duck It is delicious!