- Best of Miami 2013- Best Thai Restaurant: Panya Thai Restaurant. "Duck so spicy, egg rolls, fish cakes, not too pricey." Try their Dancing Shrimp or Steamed Whole Snapper.
- Pineapple Fried Rice is amazing! It has basil, pineapple, cashews your choice of meet and spice! Oh my it was tasty!
- The Shrimp Rolls, Seafood Pad Thai, and Thai Donut are phenomenal.
- The best Thai in town! Very authentic too
- Try the different weekend specials that's not listed on the menus.
- Gotta try the Yum Pla Dook Foo appetizer! My favorite!!!:)
- Don't forget the coconut juice. Heaven.
- Tom Yung Gong, hot curry duck
- The Spicy Beef Salad Rocks!
- Best and most authentic Thai restaurant around!
- Excelente lugar para comer comida Thai, sin mucho glamour pero mucho sabor.
- One the most authentic Thai restaurants in Miami!
- The Fried Fish is great or the spicy squid salad is also excellent. I can name many meals. I've never been disappointed.
- Lunch is good and. Cheap! Pad thai is legit and spicy!
- EXCELLENT FOOD
- Red curry.
- Panya's main room seats about 50, its mustard-color walls simply decorated with tasteful Asian ornaments and prints.
- Dancing shrimp are raw! Not a fan
- Green Papaya Salad---my fav dish here!
- EVERYTHING is delicious.