Pancho's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
- Awesome patio!!
- The cheese dip is a rip off.
- Really good margaritas and tacos al carbon
- Good margaritas. Shitty service.
- Good salsa! A little slow on main dish, and they messed up one of our orders. It is lunch time, and the place is not full.
- Get the quesedia app. It's enough for lunch and you can choose beef, chicken or spinach. Comes with guac, sour cream, and fresh salsa.
- Do not eat here. Service is TERRIBLE and the food is sub par
- Ehhh. Be ready to wait
- Chicken soup for lunch is my favorite!!
- The salsa is very spicy!
- Great chicken soft tacos!
- Great food, service and margarita, first time I've visited this establishment I will definitely return
- Everything tastes like cat food!
- How is this a quesadilla? The chicken tastes like fancy feast.
- This place is a dump. The food was utterly disgusting. It looked like slop and I could not imaging the thought of swallowing this crap on my drunkest day. This is an insult to Reputable Mexican Food
- Everything was horrible! Especially the pitcher of margaritas!!! It was straight sour mix!
- Try Dave's Insanity hot sauce at your peril!! It's insanely hot- lethal in small doses
- Don't go with big crowds tales way to long
- Ask for the "Dave's Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce" it is insanely hot and wonderful!