Pan Pacific Park
7600 Beverly Blvd (Curson)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Located across the street from The Grove, Pan Pacific Park has something, in both its facilities and its location, for everyone.
- @LLcoolj video "Going Back To Cali" was shot here back in thee #90s #LongLiveHipHop History in music. Peace
- There's an auditorium with a basketball floor, but it's not the same one that John Wooden and his UCLA Bruins once played. The original Pan Pacific Auditorium burned down. This is a smaller re-creatio
- This park is actually big enough to fly a kite in right in the middle of the Miracle Mile.Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- I love this park. However, it is very crowded during weekends with kids screaming, birthday parties on the grass and BBQ.. So, if you go for relaxing, avoid weekends.
- Kids area, basketball and park near the grove
- A good spot to get away from the crowds of the grove. Good spot to run, play some basketball or baseball. Almost always a birthday party going down here.
- Great exercising park, tons going on and never too packed to get a good workout in
- At select facilities, the L.A. Department of Recreation and Parks offers Operation Splash, free summer swimming lessons sponsored by Kaiser Permanente.
- A very nice place for a picnic, playing, running, and family time. However, the bathrooms are nasty and scary.
- "Located across the street from The Grove, Pan Pacific Park has something, in both its facilities and its location, for everyone."
- The basketball courts and the quality of the pickup games are better here than at Poinsettia Park.
- Grab your four legged friend, go for a nice walk and then find a spot in the shade to chillax.
- Dog friendly
- Fantastic place to hangout with your kids or have a barbecue. One of LAs great lungs.
- Great place to walk the dog, go for a run or just chill and picnic.
- REALLY BIG PARK. Lots of area to work out, play games, take the kids, etc.
- JOIN if you loved and miss the old auditorium!! https://www.facebook.com/In-Memory-of-Pan-Pacific-Auditorium-aka-Xanadu-209311202441311/
- Peaceful! Good use of tax dollars.
- Went swimming whit my family, had a blast