Pan Pacific Orchard
- High tea buffet $42 (2-5pm) offers a quiet atmosphere for a relaxing afternoon. Major credits comes with 3rd diner free. Highlights include Parma Ham and Wagyu beef at the live stations.
- Don't missed Sopra for Italian Food one floor lower, below the lobby :)
- Food and service are nice with a reasonable price
- Included continental breakfast selection is really good. Make sure you get an omelette!
- Nice ambience.
- Room 1309 unable to adjust Air-Con
- this place..hmmm..looks gloomy..what's with the black granite..
- Had the wagyu beef burger at the lobby lounge and it's pretty good... Nice atmosphere as well
- Had the wagyu beef burger at the lobby lounge and it's pretty good... Nice atmosphere as well...
- Staff in the bar and restaurant are quite inattentive
- The pool is open from 6am to 10pm
- The suites here are great and offers great value, big bathroom, nice size walkin closets, and comfortable living room space.
- This is a nice hot but rooms are small and breakfast is over priced
- Great, big clean and modern rooms. Extremely pleasant staff
- The Pacific Lounge serves good breakfast and has wine at night from 6-8pm as well as hot finger food
- Believe it or not i am eating at the dinner buffet again as i have no other choice. BUT both food and service quality has greatly improved! Well done management team !
- Stop offering a hot tea upon arrival, it s.40 degrees out there. Pls just give me a.glass of iced water
- Am having dinner buffet at the lobby. There is a bug swimming in my raw oyster dish. Eat here at your own risk @_@
- Not impressed with the service at the bar at foyer. Had to stand up and looked for waitress. floor manager at foyer saw me but made no efforts to welcome or acknowledge. Just walked around.
- Very comfort bed and all the convenient I need to get in staying over night, refresh myself, dressing up , casual relax sofa , 2 tv sets . The bathroom set is really great too. All the girl need!