$ $ $
- Their water is very good. That is what I would reccomend if you eat here.
- The turkey gobbler wrap is to die for. Make sure to ask for it GRILLED!
- Best food around .. Been coming here since I was a baby . 40yrs later I got married here to my amazing husband
- Been here twice. Both times have waited for waitress for over 20 mins. 1st time I ordered a house salad and it arrived with torn up pieces of Kraft single cheese. This time, we didn't wait, we left.
- Horrible experience. Waitress was rude, food was tasteless and dry. And slow. Asian manager was helpful in the end
- host looks like james earl brown.
- CLOSED! turning into 24-hour cvs.
- Service and hospitality not their specialty .
- My wife loves the turkey gobbler wrap toasted. I love the cream of mushroom soup.
- Has gone downhill, food is not as good and service is beyond terrible, but prices are still high.
- Mushroom soup and hot roast turkey sandwich! Takes me back to my childhood
- Mushroom soup is to die for. Oh, did i mention the Russian dressing is amazing also.
- The Turkey Gobbler wrap was the best suggestion I got from this site ! Thank you and gobble away
- Good cream of mushroom soup. I think they add butter.
- ever notice the staff is all "older"?love the burger
- The ribs are bombfresh.
- IT'S CLOSED!
- Pal's Cabin has gone out of business. Everything here is being AUCTIONED off on Monday, June 10 2013
- Their food and service have really gone downhill since I went when I was younger. About the only good thing there is the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Get some to go and you're good.
- Horrific service! Managers don't care either. Never coming back.