Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego
1047 5th Ave (btwn Broadway & C St)
San Diego, CA 92101
- The front door is huge and heavy!
- Very friendly valet and customer service. Rooms are great and the hotel is perfectly located.
- Love this hotel!!!
- Free wine hour 5-6!
- Tiny room, AC didn't work, bathroom door doesn't shut, and the maids yelled up and down the halls in Spanish at 8am... Luxurious...
- Check out the hotel's gastro-lounge menu which features shared plates under $25. Check out the cocktail program too.
- Pool deck on the fourth floor is fab. Check it out!
- Nice hotel in great location. If you have a room facing the tram line you'll hear it buzzing all the time.
- Extremely noisy hotel. Paper thin walls--I can hear every word uttered in neighboring rooms.
- Pet friendly hotel!
- This hotel is amazing and mostly due to the staff but the restaurant, pool deck (heated with music) and fab rooms & location. Perfect mix of urban chic and functional. Best bed in the city too!
- The music under water at the pool is epic and the bathrooms are out of hand!!!
- Service is great. Lots of homeless people outside though.
- The pool is heated and has underwater speakers with totally clear music and multi color changing lights!
- Has to be the most comfortable bed in San Diego!!!
- Free in-room wifi for In Touch members, and free wine hour from 5-6pm daily.
- Join the Kimpton InTouch program and you get to raid the minibar for free
- Corner private balcony king is the way to go!!!
- Get the fireball whiskey from the bar when you walk in!
- Valet stole my iPod and Tom Tom but they paid me back. I've been here twice since then. It's a nice place