Palm Tree Market
717 N 2nd St (btwn Fairmont Ave. & Brown St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- The sandwiches, paninis, and hoagies are excellent. For breakfast, bagels are good, as well as breakfast sandwiches.
- La Colombe coffee brewed fresh every morning!
- Grab a Bai mango to cure your hangover!
- The sandwiches are good and reasonably priced
- Veggie Sammy with hummus and toasted potato bread. And the natural fig bars at the counter
- Get the #5 -on rye - 4 Tines
- The deli is fantastic. Try a specialty sandwich.
- Get the rubin with cajun turkey making jewish people cry sorry
- Jewish Hoagie w/ Russian Dressing!!!
- Bacon, egg white and cheese on croissant please!
- Harvest Cheddar Sunchips to scoop Breakstone cottage cheese? Will this be good..? Fantastic!
- Lunch breakfast sammich FTW!!!
- no bfast sammich today, but usually my every morning stop before work