The Palm Court at The Plaza
Tea Room, Breakfast, Café
- For afternoon tea, food was good (served a bit differently from what I am used to, but every house has its own way I guess) but service left a lot, and I mean a lot, to be desired
- Be careful on Sunday's at 9.30 it still close
- One of the best afternoon tea you will ever have
- Delicious Continental Breakfast. Kinda rude service
- Just a show...
- Just show....
- Stunning place to do high Tea
- Ambiance is magical! Food is delicious and drinks are amazing!
- Tea here is expensive (for obvious reasons) but they really make it worth it. Gorgeously restored setting, giant pots of tea, excellent food, no rush.
- A New York institution that has retained its sixties opulence. Stop for a drink, or make a reservation for afternoon tea. The cinnamon cotton candy with the Eloise kids tea tastes like candy hearts.
- Afternoon Tea was such an experience! Service was great. We didn't feel rushed out of there. We just sat and sipped our tea, ate the delicious tower, and had great conversations.
- Be sure to book ahead for High Tea. It's the best way to take a load off mid way through your Fifth Ave shopping spree!
- NYC classic - Come for High tea. Court remodeled to be a contemporary look of the original design.
- Opulent, luxurious, classic, and a little over-priced - it's a must-do for the New Yorker who loves afternoon tea
- Take home a tin of the Hammam tea!
- The brunch buffet was underwhelming. Menu options were better, and the service was ok. Overpriced for the quality of food we got.
- $27 cocktails, so that's fun.
- A classic! Real adult tea parties! But overpriced
- Lovely afternoon tea. The Eloise was our favorite.
- James Menite is the best bartender in NY. Go see him. Ask for an irish flute!