High Street Phoenix, (Senapati Bapat Marg,)
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra 400013
+91 22 4333 9999
- Spread across four levels, the elegant interiors compliment the mix of premium and luxury brands which simply means finer ice-cream, better beer, costlier clothes and gift shopping made easier.
- Head to the Kiehls's store to treat yourself with a skin consultation and must try #UltraFacial Gel
- Designed to be one of Mumbai's luxury and premium luxury retail destinations - Palladium is located at High Street Phoenix & is promoted by Atul Ruia, MD, The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
- Must try Smokehouse Deli, Foodhall, Le15 & Ice-cream Works
- Real shopping and best brands. Burberry is here!
- A pure 7star mall with perfectly clean floors n washroom
- Must go to Foodhall & try the chips,dips,choco ganache w/ waffle in the tasting section. P:S : Avoid buying the 5 layered cheese dip,it doesn't taste the same back home. So have as much as you can ;)
- Drop in at Kiehl's to get a free skin consultation & samples!! @kiehlsindia
- Palladium & World Luxury Council (India) present 'Bombay 100 Years Ago' - Vintage Art Exhibition to commemorate Independence Day at Palladium Mall, Lower Parel. From 15th Aug to 19th Aug.
- Everything here is so expensive, the only thing we can afford to pay is attention.
- moshe - must try
- Shopping, food, jazz performance and all things nice at Palladium
- A shopping mall which can be found in every big city all over the world. The Foodhall in the top floor is a nice gourmet supermarket and offers a great range of spices, fruits and vegetables.
- Manchester United Cafe, TGIF, The Comedy Store, Irish House great places out here..
- If you're hungry, head straight to Indio Deli. It's nothing like you've had before. Simply amazing
- Be prepared, you're going to be here for a while.
- Check out Irish House. Coolest pub to chill. Converts into a dance floor on weekends :D
- It's a great mall with a lot of fashion labels. For a good choice of eateries and electronic stores you have to go to the mall next door.
- Lovely place only rich people
- Great experience at the Kiehl's store- lots of free samples and great friendly staff!!