Park, Scenic Lookout
- great spot for an outdoor workout - - run or walk with a great view--watch the dolphins commute to Santa Barbara in the morning-
- Run, walk or bicycle from Santa Monica Pier to San Vicente Blvd for the most beautiful 1.5 miles of pure exercise
- Under maintenance .. Ocean view is not to miss though .. Recommended for a walk ..
- If there's a reason it seems like it's right out of a TV commercial, that's because it basically is!
- perfect place to walk, run, ride bike, picnic, relax! beautiful
- Great alternative to walking on the Strand. You'll see incredible views of the beach, get some good walking in AND stay to watch the sunset.
- THE MOST BREATHTAKING VIEWS AT SUNSET! grab a seat and end your day with one of the worlds most beautiful sights! Even better if your sharing it with someone!
- Nice park with ocean view. Good place for yoga in the morning
- Do it all day
- Take a walk down to the beach using the bridge over PCH. The stairs are near Montana Ave.
- Did you know? Popular in the Victorian Era, the working Camera Obscura at Palisades Park is one of only a handful remaining in the world.
- The bench view for perfect sunsets
- Lots of Palm trees
- Great shot of Palm Tree Army
- What's not to love. Pure heaven.
- So beautiful. Come in the evening for a quiet sunset on the beach.
- What a great way to start the week exercising...ahh
- A pretty walk with a gorgeous view of the beach!
- Get there before 8AM or after 6PM (summer). Walk (or jog!) from Montana to the twin towers. Hook a right down the small street (Adelaide). Walk 500 feet. Look left.