Palapa Bar & Grill
San Pedro, Belize District
- The best Caribbean Mojito and Bananago drinks!
- This place is usually happening between 2-4 pm. It closes early & loses the crowd around 5 pm. If you want atmosphere come earlier.
- Try the shrimp ceviche! it is fantastic
- Lugar, Men y msica en vivo totalmente diseado para los Norteamericanos...
- The view is good. The rest is for Americans only.
- Grab a mixed drink and sit outside on the lounge chairs for a Greta view!
- Perfect location just a short walk from the water taxi pier and central park. reasonable prices and fast service. Enjoy!
- Servicio lento pero buen ambiente y comids
- Muy buena onda, comida riqusima y tragos tambin.
- Food, drinks and service. Great view and cool.
- In town - great location - good drinks - fair food
- They've moved closer to the city, near wet willy's!
- Had the shrimp tacos and they were amazing, and so was the rum punch!
- Worth the drunken golf cart ride to the north side of San Pedro.
- Fun location, cute island bar, go there at least once!!!
- Cheap, tasteless American bar. Could be so much better given the setting. Only plus: Beautiful view. If you only wanna have a beer and see the ocean this is fine. Otherwise, steer clear.
- Fun casual place in a great location. Def worth the golf cart trip ;)
- Island gem! Lowkey beach spot perfect for a few beers during happy hour.
- Awesome views! Food has small portions though.
- Easter weekend is the best time here!