Cineplex, Movie Theater
- Ikke den bedste Biograf i byen, men ok til et ndstilflde :-)
- Vip en kold fad i baren
- absolutely no reason to come here. VERY small screens and often you can hear the movie showing in the cinema next to you
- Der er ikke flippernaskiner i klderen lngere, v!
- byens nstbedste bio, selvflgelig imperial nummer 1
- Fantastisk oplevelse! Se link for den fulde historie :D Den fortjener i DEN grad at blive lst <3
- Check out the Pixar waiting room below. Kids can watch trailers, and parents can relax.
- Lots of films but very small screens.
- My friend Rubens projector is larger than the screens here!
- Great building!
- Probably the worst cinema in Copenhagen. Small theathers, over crowded
- visit the candy shop.. it is a must before enjoying the movie..
- Room 16 is small and screen is small too. Not possible to use American express card to buy popcorn and drinks.
- Very centrally placed
- They have some very good popcorn. The seating is flat so careful it to end up being someone tall.
- Nice cinema. But too much advertising before the movie.
- It's not the best cinema in town, but I love coming here, the location is great and the building is cute, although some say it's the ugliest facade of Copenhagen.
- God og meget billig caf. Ikke byens bedste bio, men stort filmudbud.
- Great location, easy to access, with many movies at the same time. Better to buy tickets online, so you can avoid the lines.
- Be sure to grab your candy at Netto down the street!