1615 Euclid Ave (at Playhouse Square)
Cleveland, OH 44115
- When you walk out of the theatre, listen for sax music. Hear it? That's probably Maurice Reedus Jr., Cleveland's most famous street musician. Read all about him and other interesting Clevelanders in C
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 it is a nice theatre.
- If you're under 19, apply for the STARS program! You get to see the Broadway series for free!
- La Cage au Folles is amazing!
- Young Frankenstein is hilarious...check it out if you got the chance!
- Check out the Addams Family Tour and give to Broadway Cares!!!
- Beautiful venue for any show!
- Awesome shows here. Playhousesquare.org
- The Peking Acrobats showcase feats of clowning, dexterity, grace, strength and coordination that turns what could be a gymnastic and athletic display into high-class entertainment.
- Combos and Bin 216!
- One of the top performing art theatre around.
- The building is beautiful with lots of lovely architectural details.
- Beautiful place to watch any show!
- Comfortable seating and beautiful architecture
- beautiful theatre. a cleveland treasure.
- Busy! Great for a night out.
- Great place to see a world class play. The decor is awesome
- it is a tradition and an experience. cant go wrong with anything you see here.
- A good looking usher staff to help you. Come see ONCE the musical
- Patk at the Renaissance