- I've heard Ben Affleck hangs out here
- A jukebox loaded with Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, and $8 pitchers of beer are signatures at this family-owned pub. However, fair warning: your glass of wine is from that Franzia box behind the bar.
- The bar's length is notable.
- get a mug of bud and put maiden's number of the beast on on the jukebox.
- I've been to heaven a few times and this is pretty close to heaven on Earth.
- It's really not the same since Bob Judge left us for some weird town north of here at The Palace.
- MNF Pro Tip: On Mondays, come watch football with $2 Bud Heavy/Light/Coors plus FREE halftime buffet. First down!
- Get a Brooklyn Blood
- AMAZING. $2 Bud Light, $8 pitcher. If you're hungry, the bartender might give you his sandwich. I'm in love.
- A true Bat Out Of Hell works here!
- Cheap beer and a nice neighborhoody feel
- Cheap beer and casual atmosphere
- Old man pub! Cheap drinks, little bit odd but it grows on you. Book club meets monthly in the back room
- It's closing soon so go here while you still can. It's like 80 years old!