- Old authentic Copenhagen bar. Good atmosphere. Traditional hangout for cultural types and journalists.
- Copenhagen: An old-school bar famous for its live jazz.
- Choice of beer is amazing
- A cozy local with a great atmosphere and some smrrebrd.
- The staff was amazing, and good prices as well.
- Best bar in town :-)
- Crowded, but for a reason. Great bar - or Danish style pub if you like.
- Urige kneipe, wo gewrfelt wird und viel konsumiert :)
- Nice place to chill and have beers! Friendly and helpful staff!
- Drunk journalists and cold beers.
- Great atmosphere and no music which makes it possible to have a good chat. The place does get chilly in winter
- Good beers, great atmosphere, very friendly service
- Way too smokey for my taste.
- Very nice location, in the OldTown, but a bit hidden. Good beers, great prices, friendly staff. Spacious, good for groups. Just one down side; they let you smoke inside.
- Too smoky in the bar. Couldn't stay inside very long :(
- cosy as home, one of the best bars in the city, get smrrebrd for 22 kr and enjoy true danish lunch. caution! full house at all times
- Fabulous jazzy and old school Danish pub! But come early - it gets crowded.
- Kronenbourg Blanc on tap
- Smoking bar - very close to metro station.
- Get to know what is a Bodega!