Pajama Baking Company
- Best bread in Denver!
- Split the sandwich or order a half. WAY too much of a really good thing.Get the fresh avocado.
- Amazing sandwiches and super friendly owner!
- Love the area? Check out www.milehighhomeguide.com to search for homes on your phone.
- Get a warm piece of strawberry rhubarb pie, a coffee (in a mug), and drool over the other menu items for which you'll surely return.
- The Sammy's Standard Veggie sandwich is out of this world, get it toasted!
- Get the Club Alix! Seriously one of the best sandwiches I've EVER HAD!
- Tasty breakfast sandwich. Very casual. Pastries looked great.
- Sourdough is the best in Denver so far.
- So blessed to live a block from PB best bread around.
- The drinks and pastries are good, but not mind-blowing. The ice cream cookie sandwiches and most menu items are bomb though. Check out the food items for taking home in the case on the far side.
- The iced Chai is the best on Pearl street.
- Real mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's white- not green. But chocolate chip cheesecake ice cream-mmmmmm!!
- Get the breakfast burrito! It was amazing get bacon with it! Have it with an Americano! Great place great feel, I will be back many more times. Plus the girl working the register was very friendly!
- burritos are one of the more popular items but don't compare to how good the southern biscuits are
- Burrito not great. Veggie selection "just ok" good place to meet the locals.
- The coffee here is great as is this service. Can get a little wild with the little ones running about (it's a fave w/the Wash Park & Platte Park Mommies)
- Try their homemade yogurt
- Super yummy pie! Hours are not what the website says.