- While in Corpus go to Nikos Steak House, Floyd's, Laguna Reef, Treasure Island gifts, The Scuttlebutt, Ol Steakhouse Co., Cheetah's and best Wells Fargo ever on Waldron Road.
- Great selections of restaurants and cute shops- come OTB for a quick mini vacation!
- Beautiful beach with loads of easy road access and awesome fishing!
- Best place for fishing, love the water.
- Barefoot Mardi Gras is Feb 9, 2013
- Great beach very family friendly
- Schlitterbahn , beach, J.P. Luby park.
- Great for walks
- Good place to camp by the beach. Bring your dogs!!
- Did Spring Break here!! It was totally awesome!!! Loved the shops and the sea turtle rehabilitation center :)
- Any day you see a pelican is a good day
- First day of summer vacation ;)
- Better than Galveston IJS
- Texas best kept secret.
- I wanta move here
- National Park property. Sad we didn't get to see any turtles. The sand is the finest grain I've ever seen. It felt like powder! The nighttime observatory is fabulous.