815 Pacific Ave (btwn S 7th St & S 9th St)
Tacoma, WA 98402
- 6 Nations Rugby Championship matches are shown here. Kitchen opens at 9:00 a.m. with traditional Irish breakfast fare.
- Shepards Pie. Nuff said. (trust me, I'm Welsh)
- Breakfast? Get the Abigail's Delight - breakfast sandwich, but with shepherd's pie beef in the baguette. Super delicious with a mimosa!!
- The potato skins fulla bacon & cheese are fantastic!
- Get any of the burger items with white cheddar (?) cheese. It's awesome.
- Tuesdays are trivia night, win prizes!
- Do the Friday special and ask for salmon instead of chicken if you prefer. Always good.
- Coyne's House of Critters
- Love the potato & leek soup!
- Love their breakfast!
- Try the Beef Stew
- Fog city steak sandwich is amazing!
- Trivia on Tuesday with Wonderboy. Do eeet! :-)
- mmmmm, Shepard's Pie!
- Eric is quite the bartender, you want to sit in the bar. He makes the entire evening more fun.
- Happy Hour: 3-6pm and 10pm - close. Paddy Coyne IPA is $3.50 and is delicious!
- Awesome trivia on Monday! We love this pub!
- The Guiness BBQ Chicken fingers are awesome.