Pad Thai Restaurant
606 s. 2nd st (2nd and south)
- Great food
- Try the Chicken Pad Thai
- This place is not BYOB. They have a full bar and WILL charge you corking fees even though their website isn't clear. Good customer service I know.
- The pad thai here is to die for...piping hot and huge portions.
- Great, fresh food! Get the Thai Iced Tea!!!!
- The Golden Pumpkin dish is absolutely delicious. I can't wait to go back and have it again!
- if you ask them to make it spicy, it will truly be spicy. trust me.
- One of the best thai cashew chickens I have ever had. Thai hot if you like really spicy.
- Food is really good. I suggest the General Thai Chicken for anyone who has never had Thai food and does not want to venture out to far.
- Get sticky rice, not Jasmine.