2368 Flatbush Ave (btwn Avenue S & T)
Brooklyn, NY 11234
- Get the "Paco Taco"
- Best guacamole and you have to try their coconut shrimp! Friendly staff! Also their food aren't oily
- Never have it delivered. Your food will arrive very late & very cold.
- Big disappointment! Last time I checked pulled pork was not giant chunks of dry fried pork. Also taquitos with cheese = liquid cheese. Overpriced for this kind of food. Want authentic? Try La Villita
- The food is excellent, and the new management has made significant upgrades.
- Food is great, staff is wonderful + friendly, but service is a bit slow. Worth the wait.
- Dont buy gift certificates They wont honor them! Im out $50
- Macho nachos with bbq chicken Is delish. Quesadillas are good as well
- Always get at least the 8oz guacamole. Huge portions of Mexican food at more than reasonable prices.
- Absolutely impressed w. Paco's. Waiter suggested to get their most favorite dish- Grilled Chicken Quesadilla and i'm glad i did. Order online at www.dinnerout.com Get 20% off, coupon: FOUR20
- Don't bother, I ordered online for pickup because when I called noone picked up. I gave the order 20 mins then headed over. I then waited at least 45 minutes more. That's over an hour for"fast food"
- Best salsa and guacamole. And I have never had an issue with delivery.
- Awesome neighborhood Mexican joint. Chill and have a beer or cocktail, because it's a new addition. Tasty food but beware, not everything is what it claims to be.