Paco & John Mexican Diner
- Chips and salsa are the best in fort worth
- Very underrated. It's fresh and authentic.
- I don't know why this place is not rated better! Easily the best salsa I have ever had. Phenomenal street tacos. Amazing service. 11 out of 10!
- This place is incredible. Get the soup and the pork street tacos.
- Everything I have tried is great, but the pork tamale was off the hook. Delicious !
- To go special: 2 breakfast tacos + 1 soda/coffee for $3.50.
- Damm that was good.
- Try the salmon enchiladas with tomatillo salsa!
- Fresh squeezed orange juice and I haven't even had my burrito yet. I may be in love.
- The Mussels and Lobster Tacos. Oh! and their Breakfast burritos are PHAT!!!
- Empanadas are a must!!!!
- The queso-poblano soup is fantastic. Also, order the duck enchiladas when they're on the specials board. The tomatillo sauce complements them wonderfully.
- Get a brownie.