Pack a Healthy Snack for Your Kids
This summer, when your kids are reaching for the sweet and salty snacks, or as the rest of the world calls it — junk food — hand them something else. So often, parents resort to the quick and easy, but that doesn’t equal healthy most of the time. While you’re kids love to snack on the go when they’re in the car, on the beach, at practice, or just at home, they should be getting a little bit of fun and a whole lot of nutrition from their midday eats. Cue Bitsy’s.
Introducing Bitsy’s Brainfood, a nutritious on-the-go snack that claims to "nurture kids’ bodies, minds, and imaginations." Bitsy’s Brainfood celebrates healthy foods for kids and inspires snack-time learning. With letter-shaped snacks, interactive packaging, cool stickers, and characters that spark imagination, Bitsy’s Brainfood strives to make learning fun and encourages children to crave the right foods.
Each box of Bitsy’s Brainfood is packed with nutrients that support developing bodies and brains. Available in four flavors — Zucchini Gingerbread Carrot, Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin, Orange Chocolate Beet, and Lemon Broccoli — these are snacks that parents can feel good about feeding their children.
What’s so great about them?
• Made with organic ingredients and all-natural fruits and veggies
• Excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamins A, B, 12, D 3, and folic acid
• Made with omega-3 DHA
• No preservatives, trans fats, artificial colors, or flavors
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record