Pacific Theatres Glendale 18
Movie Theater, Cineplex
322 Americana Way (The Americana at Brand)
Glendale, CA 91210
- Use the machines to buy your tickets and get there 30mins prior to the movie for good seats.
- Cool soda machines!
- One of the best movie theater's in all of Los Angeles. New building, clean seats, and a clear screen. Also free parking at the adjacent mall parking structure. Cinephiles Welcome.
- Not crowded and amazing picture quality on each screen. Definitely will be back here!
- Go to the theatre early enought o get good seats... this place gets packed
- I love this mall, all my favorit stores, Apple, Sony and Cheese Cake Factory.
- Such a nice theater! Make sure you get there before 6 on weekdays and 4 on weekends to pay the matinee price!
- TIP: Don't forget to get your parking ticket covered (for free with your movie tickets!!)
- The soda machines are super dilla
- Always get the seats in the second row right in front of the little bars where you can put your feet up. Those are the nest seats in the house. The coke machines are epic as well!!
- Beautiful,Nice, clean movie theatre. However, 3D glasses were filthy. Yuck!
- New soda machines are AWESOME!
- Cinema caaaaro
- Cedars Sinai is looking for platelets donors. They distribute movie tickets in exchange for donation.
- Bathrooms here are disgusting!!!!
- Glasses are cleaned. Just saying for the annoying people who complained. Cleaned before and after every show. & the "marks" on them doNOT affect viewing of the movie.
- Free refills!!!
- Water for Elephants 9 out of 10. A must see for animal lovers.
- 4 Hours free parking if you validate
- Just park on the 5th or 6th floor and you don't waste time