Pacific Super Market
1420 Southgate Ave
Daly City, CA 94015
- Check out their snack aisle -- They have a great selection of the snacks/chips that bring me right back to old school Filipino childhood! (:
- I'm used to a lot of scary food places. But the smells, flies, rotting foods and molds in this unorganized, rancid market has scared me away for good.
- This juice I found @Pacific supermarket for .79 each is a 100% pure coconut water I think is a good deal.
- Fried Rice is good here.
- $5 for 2 tilapias, free to fry them! Super come up.
- Hot food is a bit overpriced, but the sweet and sour pork is good, as is the Taho.
- FYI: the Chinese food is $5 lb on the hot plate. RIP-OFF!!!!
- So janky terrible