Pacific SOGO Department Store (Zhongxiao Store, Taipei) (太平洋SOGO百貨 台北忠孝館)
- Check out the Porter International bags sections. You'll go mad with the collection especially if you are from Singapore or Hong Kong where prices are more expensive than getting them in Taipei.
- Farovite meeting point whenever I'm in Taipei. Convinient location near the metro.
- There are actually elevator girls pushing buttons in fancy dresses just like in Japan, don't see that at Isetan in Singapore.
- Try Beard Papa in B2
- Bathrooms are clean
- A nice place in a trendy part of Taipei city, very tourist friendly!
- Wow...lots of shoppers & very crowded. You can find many international branded goods over here
- If youre a foreigner bring your passport. If you spend more than 2,000 NT in Sogo (multiple receipts ok) you can get 5% tax refund on the 9th floor.
- A bit cramped, but there are many options in the food court. Have a matcha soft ice cream if you are a fan.
- If you are coming to Taiwan from Europe, don' miss this opportunity to experience a Japanese department store feeling, but with more reasonable prices.
- More similar to traditional Japanese department stores when compared to Fuxing SOGO.
- There's a Tokyu Hands on the 8th floor!
- Ridiculously crowded during weekends
- This place only have a tiny food court!
- Go to b2 they have famous taro cake ! Yummy!!
- Sogo pacific .... main mall
- of all the sogo's, this one is still my favorite to shop at!
- lots of people during anniversary sales!