Pacific Northwest Ballet
- The one place in Seattle not filled with people in North Face / Columbia jackets. Come dressed!
- Appreciate those who dress appropriately for the ballet. Seattle grunge is not something you want to see day in, day out.
- Enjoy the holidays with a viewing of the Nutcracker. Great for all ages.
- Watch Carmina Burana. Dress appropriately for the ballet!
- Dress Formal!
- Head to concessions during the Nutcracker for a Sugar Plum Fairy Trophy Cupcake!
- Dress for the occasion. This isn't a Mariners game. Suit or dress. No hoodies.
- Dress appropriately. That means no jeans, Hawaiian shirts, t-shirts, etc.
- Whatever you do, don't give them your phone number unless you want to be called constantly by their ticket sales and subscriptions office.
- Arrive a few minutes early and preorder a glass of bubbly for first intermission at the bar line beforehand!
- Pre order your food for intermission
- Join the young patrons circle!
- Actualy, people will wear a gorgeous dress and then mess it up with a North Face jacket. However, you will definitely see a style upgrade, for sure.
- The nutcracker is pretty and amazing
- Be sure to pre-order your drinks for intermission! Just tell the bartender what you want before the show starts, pay, and they will be waiting for you.
- See the nutcracker
- It was a great time at the Nutcracker!
- Found a great tip! Pay $15 to receive a voucher for one RESERVED SEAT when a second RESERVED SEAT of equal or greater value is purchased http://bit.ly/o8rslr
- Giselle (6/3-6/12) was gorgeous!
- Season starts with dress rehearsal and lecture on 9/23, should be a great show!