Locals rave about the fish and chips with a pint that many flock for on pay day. And with dive bar prices, this is one dine-in spot that will not break the bank.
Pacific Inn Pub
3501 Stone Way N (at 35th St. N)
Seattle, WA 98103
- A good spot to snack on fish and chips or drink a beer while waiting for a table at The Whale Wins.
- If u like fish and chips...get'em. If not, grab a rueben!
- Good fish and chips
- Best fish and chips I've had in Seattle
- Anything fish and you're good. Also anything else on the menu. Perfect fries. (You know, good ol' generic fries. Compliment!)
- Try the fish and ships and pint of Mirror Pond ale.Heaven... BTW, be nice to the bartender!
- Smells like pee pee
- Wings n Wifi FTW
- Best fish and chips in Seattle!
- Fish sandwich or fish n' chips is the only way to go!!
- Make friends with the regulars and you'll always have a seat at the bar.
- Fish & chips!
- Best Fish & Chips you've ever had.
- The famous fish and chips!
- Fish and chips on the deck with a Manny's. Awesome.
- Go Mariners!
- Got yourself several hot nuts and forget you are doing laundry down the street.
- The taquitos here are fantastic! And veggie friendly!
- get the Fish N Chips!
- The bartenders are only salty if you're a goddamned bellend.