The Pabst Theater
Theater, Music Venue, Concert Hall
- While you're at the Pabst Theater, look up and marvel at the two-ton Austrian crystal chandelier. Pretty isn't it? Take in all the beauty of the theater before settling in for your show!
- The only theater of its kind to be named after the beer most commonly spilled on its floor.
- Find this secret statue for extra points..... Nah not really, but you can win a bet. Have a drink on me.
- Catch "Whose Line" every January and Jim Gaffigan every December.
- A stunning venue.
- Foursquare special - $1 off tap beer isn't redeemable since The Pabst doesn't serve draft/tap beer.
- Comfy seats, outstanding acoustics and great acts.
- park in the milwaukee center and get a discounted parking ticket at will call
- Great intimate venue
- Sebastian Maniscalco is the man!
- Never need to use the restroom as a female! So not enough bathrooms
- It is a must to drink a Pabst Blue Ribbon at the Pabst!
- If u don't want to sit through the opening act u can listen in the bar.
- Chandelier from Austria is beautiful!!
- Jo Koi is sexy. :-)
- Get $10 student tickets by showing your MUID to jazz and artist series concerts.
- Beautiful old building!
- Great place for small concerts, plays etc.
- Gorgeous chandelier
- Saw "A Christmas Carol" here & it was awesome. The stage moved & the seats are super comfy