Pablo's Restaurante & Cantina
- Order chili Colorado if you like spicy food. It's amazing and to me the best menu item. The chorizo con queso is also amazing to dip your chips in
- Celebrating one year from being denied seating here on Cinco de Mayo because we only wanted to drink.. And not spent a dime since. Congrats Pablo's! Do you really think you won? Great decision!
- In my opinion, the best (American) Mexican in Birmingham. If you like hot and spicy, try the Chili Colorado. The steak taco platter is simple and tasty. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu.
- Awful food! Sent the "Acapulco" back, made of government beef. Tried the chicken chimichanga. It was loaded with salt. This restaurant is a FAIL. Put it on your "do not eat there list".
- The fajita nachos are incredible!
- Try the fajita nachos!
- Taco Salad :-) FRESH Pico
- Food was good and nice size portions!
- could not recommend this place more. from margaritas to chimichangas to fried ice cream, they do it all. will definitely return when we are back in alabama.
- Tuesday night live tunes with Justin Gannon. All ages friendly. Chili Colorado is the best item on the menu. Drinks are great too
- Cheese dip is awesome! Salsa is spicy tho
- Worst service ever. Food is not good enough to justify the poor service...
- Try the fajita nachos. They are absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!! Try with chicken and you won't regret it.
- Service is below par. Waiter not friendly, plates came out with only sides and meet coming out 5 minutes plus after. Won't be here again. Seems like they are understaffed.
- Awesome cheese dip
- Best food and pia coladas in town! The atmosphere is great with acoustic out on the patio. It a favorite date spot for us.
- manager spilled half a beer on me, laughed, brought me another, tried to charge for it, I refused to pay, he argued and was very rude, gave up, made a condescending comment as he walked away...DONT GO
- Lunch menu combo #2 is tasty and probably more food than one person can eat.
- Good Nachos and Chilli Colorado!
- Soakers (nacho soaked in the cheese dip) are worth the wait! Especially when topped with a jalapeo!