Oz New Orleans
Gay Bar, Nightclub
- Watch one of our fabulous shows
- Free anonymous rapid HIV testing here the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month! Oral swan, no blood. Know your status!
- Love coming to see my Boiz Frankie and Earl... Good service with a smile!
- Be sure to say hello to "fierce Frankie"
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans: Best Gay Club
- Come play bingo with sassy drag queen hosts on Fridays & Saturdays from 6-8PM for prizes including free cover for the weekend and other schwag. This isn't your grandmother's church hall bingo!
- This is a great Club with great Shows and Great Performers
- Its always Groovy
- Friendly staff and had a great show! If you don't like crowds It's very busy any night of the week! Plus the drinks are expensive and not strong at all. Didn't even get a buzz after 4 drinks.
- Always danced danced danced....open all night
- Drinks are expensive here, best thing to do is to go across the street and order one from the pub and come back or else you will be paying $5.25 for a well drink
- The twins are absolute babes but careful because you'll spend all your money on them because they are extremely charming young men! ;)
- Nothing like it used to be in the 90's today could never compare
- Bring lots of $1 and $5 bills :-)
- I really miss New Orleans, but I never been in this club, I past it by but I know it a good club
- The dancers. OMG the dancers.
- Straight or gay, this is quite the party stop
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2011 Winner: Best Gay Bar
- Music was good
- We went during the day, got in the last few minutes before happy hour ended. Slow, but cool water wall