The Oyster Point Hotel
Hotel, Entertainment, American
146 Bodman Pl
Red Bank, NJ 07701
- Amazing view! Food was ok, but left a bit to be desired. Boring menu, no specials, and overpriced. The highlight of the meal was the wonton desert. Service was slow and our waiter was unfriendly.
- Try the Pearl Frites w/sea salt and truffle oil. Yum!
- Rooms nice size, food is decent. Nice lobby sitting area and nice views of the water.
- Really nice rooms and great view!
- This location has the best food!!!! You must try their tuna tempura with the sweet and sour sauce ... soooo good!!!!
- Nice hotel quaint good for parties
- Beautiful setting and venue.
- Service, food.
- Mothers day brunch is absolutely amazing!!