Oyster Company & Raw Bar
$ $ $
- Get the sashimi-grade yellow fin tuna with risotto, Thai chili sauce and snow peas.
- The food was amazing! The waitstaff was very professional and super nice. Will be back for sure.
- One of the best meals I've had on the Cape. Everything coming out of the kitchen looks delicious and creatively presented.
- The AC needs help, but the food here is very good.
- Try the risotto
- Good drinks (for those that drink) and great food. Had half lobster and was delicious. Great appetizers. Had 6 people we all loved our dinners and got different things.
- Best oysters in town!!
- Oyster happy hour
- Great oysters and martinis! ! Food was fresh and delicious! !
- Oysters are NU
- Try the tuna. My favorite but you really cannot go wrong with anything on the menu!
- Everything is great
- Wait was long but were told we could wait at the bar. Two seats opened up and we took them only to be told they were reserved and the open seat were only at the OTHER bar. We left.
- Great food ate at bar people are impatient but I had a seat and took my time. Will be back
- The Oyster Company Cioppino was incredible! The best meal I had on the Cape this year! And the Thai Shrimp Toast was great too!
- Best place for oysters on the Cape
- This Sashimi Oysters are incredible.
- Not worth the money. I'm never eating here again. Food quality and preparation were very lacking.
- I recommend the ginger martini with gin instead of vodka.
- I love East Dennis Oysters!!!