Oxford Art Factory
- Shortlisted for best bar entertainment - TimeOut Sydney Bar Awards 2012
- Still Sydney's best night out.
- Follow them on Twitter for special events/offers/discounts.
- See a band here!
- Andy Warhol!!! All the way!!
- Get a tattoo of a geometric shape in a discreet area of your anatomy.
- pip edwards wannabez
- If you just want the club - which is great - get there about 12.30/1ish. After the live bands. Hipster central but the music is the best I've heard! Great DJs!!
- Sweet graffiti on the walls
- Use the photobooth to capture your drunken antics old skool style.
- Vote for Oxford Art Factory in Time Out's Bar Awards - People's Choice
- VAN GOGH cocktail hands down!
- Cool venue !
- Great mid-size venue to see a show.
- Great place to visit
- Very elegant set up
- A great venue that regular host a range of quality local and international acts. The venue's sound is very good and the vibe is always pumping. The gallery bar often has good DJs and no cover charge.
- Sound in the band room is good
- No functional a/c when full, occasionally have to suffer that demographic of bordering-on-aggro-drunk-bro-douche, but remains fun. Don't stand on the stairs, bouncers have to tell you to move on.
- Went for some kitsch event. Super goddamned trendy.