Owl's Head Park
Park, Skate Park
- Head to the top of Owl's Head Park for great sledding and a beautiful waterfront view.
- Fall Foliage: Stroll through colorful oaks, maples, beeches and tulip poplars, looking out on the New York Harbor.
- Stay by the 67th street park entrance... Not too crowded and a quick getaway at the end
- Here during the day on a Tuesday it was quiet. You can pick a spot on the grass or a bench overlooking the waterfront and just chill. Listen to the birds sing and watch the squirrels playing.
- While visiting the Skatepark, you might get a chance to see EMT's in action. We had this one guy.....
- Stinky stinky stinky
- Small and hilly oasis that is a haven for the locals its the perfect place to take a stroll with the kids and the dog. The playground is a bit wild. Visit the ski hill in the winter.
- During the winter Owl's Head park makes for great sledding.
- Serene. Quiet.
- The public restroom was not too gross.
- There is an area dedicated for dogs in the back of the park near Shore Road. Probably a good place to meet other pet lovers!
- I like the view This park is beautiful and quiet
- My favorite place in brooklyn
- A couple of good juneberry trees along the bike pathif you like foraging.
- Drove passed but it looks inviting!
- , , , . , .
- The smell of the Owls Head sewage treatment plant really adds to the ambiance of the entire neighborhood. BLECHHHH!
- The skate park features a 6-foot deep 'street bowl' and a 12-foot-wide concrete "waterfall", ramps, banks, and a free form bowl.
- Tree-cycling is cool.
- Myfavorite park ;)