Owls Head Lighthouse
- Park at the lot and take the right trail to the lighthouse. It's about a 5 minute walk. There are a set of stairs to the top but they are much easier to walk than they look!
- $3 suggested donation. Volunteers are very friendly.
- Great views, Spot the dog story is great for kids. There is a small rocky beach to enjoy as well.
- Great views, Spot the dog story is great for kids
- Cute little light house! Not a strenuous walk at all. Pretty views with a cute gift shop.
- I believe this is the shortest lighthouse I have ever seen, but it's cute
- One of Maine's 8 lighthouses. Amazing views. PS-The lighthouse is open to OMB to the top on Wednesdays and the weekends.
- great lighthouse for walking around. right in owls head