Owen Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
#03-03, The Grandstand (200 Turf Club Rd.)
- Service super lousy. Waited more than half hour for food and still waiting... Service staff Bo heel , dun bother about customers.
- Place is inaccessible. Hard to find. Sign boards are misleading.
- The service staff used to wear football jerseys. No more.
- Chilli crab is great
- seriously bad service and like we owe them money. came in lunch during weekend, customer's were only a handful. waited 30mins for a plate of fried rice and missing some. unapologetic and gave us stare
- 3) Shameful that a seafood restaurant can't even serve Fresh prawns! Prawns served were chalky.
- 2) food not nice at all... Not worth the $100++ for 6 pax.
- 1) noisy as hell as their staff keep shouting across tables, arguing at each other. Service level fail!!!
- Food so so.. won't go back again
- First & last time at this restaurant. Never again.
- Must trys include,the drunken prawns, fried eel with salt and pepper, salted egg crab or butter crab, cheese baked oysters and many many more. Read more @ http://www.dndbay.com/guides/view/46
- Try Crabs in Foie Gras sauce! Really tasty and just $10 more than Chilli Crab!
- It is not difficult to tell that the owner of this restaurant is a Liverpool fan.
- Service is not very prim
- Extremely terrible service!
- love the sweet n sour pork
- Service is very terrible. Unorganised & Staff not in similar uniform.
- Food is a real disappointment :(
- Terrible service and food not so nice
- Yummy food!