Over and Out
410 SE 81st Ave (Stark)
Portland, OR 97216
- Eat here and try one of the meanest cheese plates in town!!! If you're feeling frisky add on the Thai chili infused Tom Kah cocktail, it's sure to make your mouth water and maybe your nose too!!!
- Some of the best and cleanest French fries in town. My tip, try the meatless mushroom burger.
- Good food and drink selection await you in this slightly-swanky addition to The Observatory. Bet you wouldn't have guessed that walking through the McDonald's parking lot to get in the main entrance.
- Gots to have that good elk burger.
- Get your ELKBURGER on! Other than this item, the menu back here is all selected from the Observatory's out front, so carnivore it up!
- The elk burger is amazing, as is the Mac and cheese. My friend and I split both and we weren't disappointed!
- Chicken salad with bacon but sub the crispy chicken for the pulled. Do yourself a favor. Oh, and gotta go blue cheese on this bad boy.
- Go to The Observatory if you want the full menu. Over and Out if you want peace and quiet.
- Packed on a Friday night
- Get the elk burger MEDIUM!
- The quinoa-mushroom veggie Burger with feta cheese on top and sweet potato fries on the side... to die for! Bomb dot com
- Mary had a Little Lamb, Over and Out turned it into a bad ass burger. Order it medium. Order it & the oregano fry bread. Do it. Do it now!
- They have great sweet potato fries!
- Elk Burger, medium rare