The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
Mall, Outlet Mall
- Great place to spend the day and do touristy things. - Preston, Real World: New Orleans
- Glad they rescued the Riverwalk. Excellent mainstream shops. Very clean and airy design. Love the food court
- Extending from Julia Street to Canal Street, Riverwalk Marketplace features purveyors of jewelry, hot sauce, T-shirts, New Orleans souvenirs, Mardi Gras trinkets and more. -Travel Editor
- This is more of a shopping place for tourists...there's lots of NOLA items, but not much for shopping!
- This place is craptastic. The only good part about it is the view of the river. Run!!!! Don't look back, It can sense fear.
- Home of the best mall food court that has ever existed! And the site of my infamous sea gull attack circa '97...
- Lots of NOLA stuff!
- Like Harborplace in Baltimore, Union Station in DC, Fanuel Hall Boston...
- They are renovating now. Opening in 2014. Hope cafe du Monde comes back!
- Sad mall. Don't bother.
- Needs new stores. A total tourist attraction. NOT A REAL MALL! The only appealing thing in there for us locals is the air conditioning and the food court
- Be sure to swing into the New Orleans Food and Beverage Museum, especially when there is a cooking demo!
- Check out Rougarou Bayou Gallery on the second floor!
- This reminds me of the Inner Harbor in Baltimore,MD.
- Good for walking on a sunny day but there is not much going on and there is nothing impressive to see while walking, just knowing that you are walking by one of the longest rivers in the world.
- I love the FAT TUESDAY drinks while you shop! Great people - Great food!!!
- Not too big, both high and low end shops.
- Nice. Let's hope it can be kept up and people continue to go even after newness wears off
- Beware of the hustlers!
- Nice view of the river.