Osteria Del Circo
$ $ $
Bellagio Hotel & Casino (3600 South Las Vegas Blvd.)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Simply the best Italian restaurant in the city.
- A great view of the fountains, plus some seriously delicious vegetarian dining. If you're in the mood for pasta, this is a must-try. (Get a table by the window for dinner and a show.)
- The Bolognese is the only way to go!
- A comida excelente. Comi o carneiro e estava maravilhoso, mas na hora de pagar a conta eles passaram a gorjeta duas vezes no meu carto. Fiquem atentos!
- After a decedent dinner, why not stop by Lily Bar & Lounge for an after dinner cocktail.
- quietly make your own tasting menu.
- Try the Colorado Rack of Lamb - Best dish in the house.... Get it now because Circo is going bye-bye soon. #SoSsd
- Buena comida, postres deliciosos y super buen servicio :)
- Only had appetizers and dessert. WOW! We had the Giardino Di Mare and I can't even say enough about how incredible it was. Also had the creme brulee and tiramisu which were out of this world.
- Meio caro para o pouco que oferece. Est mais para restaurante francs do que italiano... Mas muito bom.
- Try the Pici With Bolognese
- Try the Lobster And Scallops
- Best high end Italian food on the Strip.
- Best Italian restaurant in Las Vegas
- Try the Beef Tenderloin With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus And Potatoes
- Try the Diver Scallop And Prawn
- Try the Tagliatelle With Black Truffles
- Try the Burrata and Arugula with Aged Balsamic
- Try the Beef tenderloin
- Try the Tiramisu - Best #Tiramisu ever!!!