Osteria dei Sognatori
$ $ $
Via Macrino 8
Alba, Piemonte 12051
- Gran cucina,la stessa dell'osteria.birretta :)
- Check lasagna...it worth for. Much better than pizza...for me, at least.
- Massas muito boas e vinhos com bons preos !
- Great food, great atmosphere! Tartare for starter, tajarin (pasta) for first and pork ribs for second are incredible. Pasta is fresh and hand-made.
- Good food, good service
- Great place for a drink with friends and something good to eat! Friendly relaxed atmosphere! Best times from 7ish till late
- cucina casalinga con un'ottimo rapporto qualit/prezzo adiacenteil nuovo bistrot(stessa gestione) un'ambiente giovane ed informale dove ritrovarsi
- Ottimo! Cucina casereccia molto buona!
- Great food! The locals all eat here and the menu changes all the time. Traditional food done really well with great service. Not expensive in the least.
- Very good food. Definitely a must among the locals
- The food was good, the place is very interesting and the staff was very friendly!!
- Our dinner party was smiling from ear to ear when the first appetizers hit the table. Prepare for an (almost) endless barrage of good food!
- No menu but no need in this magical spot, you know it's good Bc there's no tourists and all Italians for daily lunch and dinner.
- Anche da solo ti accomodi e mangi. Io ho avuto fortuna ad agosto neanche un po' di fila, non accetta prenotazioni. Antipasto top: vitello tonnato e carne cruda ottimi. Il resto contorno. Personale
- No menu, just sit down and people will start bringing you awesome things. Be early, the place fills up in no time.
- Absolutely huge vibes in this place. Run by a bunch of stoners but the food is amazing, such good value too.
- Tartufo di Alba, Barolo, Nebbiolo
- Amazing service, original recipes with the purest ingredients!
- Eat here. We had a full-on Italian food experience here and enjoyed it so much. Waiter came with occasional free apperitivo white wine for free! Antipasti are great
- Splendido posto rustico al punto giusto con staff cordialissimo e cibo ottimo! Da non perdere!