- There was a spider dangling from my drink one time. Then there was a fly hovering around our table on another. No other complain I guess. Absolutely love the chocolate soup and black pepper ice cream.
- We got the 2 course lunch set at $35++ each. The price is reasonable for fine dining but the portions are really small. Must try - chocolate soup.
- Celebrity Chef Scott Webster combines Asian influence & western culinary techniques with finesse. Must try signature dish is Valrhona Hot Chocolate Soup with black pepper ice cream! Heavenly choco!
- The tenderloin will never disappoint!
- Multi-award winning fine dining restaurant by Celebrity Chef Scott Webster. It's for ppl who indulges in food cooked with sophistication&artistic presentation. Not for ppl into cheap huge food serving
- Average in taste & variations. Price is all right, though. Love the lighting & setups. Open kitchen concept with surprisingly well-ventilated system. Left the eatery w/o smelling like human fritters.
- Service was gd! Was served by server Mun Lai who was very knowledgable on the items on the menu and he was very detailed when asked to recommend to us dishes. Thank you!
- Good aussie cuisine
- Service was good in SG standard. Food was delicate and the ingredient matching was creative and matching each other well. It was a good surprise!
- fantastic fish items eg salmon appetizer, barramundi entree.. and superb valrhona choc soup!
- Staff are not very friendly even at 1st contact.
- Osia was awarded a Michelin Star in The Michelin Guide Singapore 2016.
- Enjoyed the Sunday buffet brunch. Not too noisy and pretty decent food. The service staff walk around and serves the canaps. You just sit there and relax.
- Top notch service by waiters who made small talks. Love e fois gras, though a little salty bt it's wonderfully cooked - slight crispy on e outside & e inside melts in ur mouth. Highly recommended!
- One of my favourite restaurants in RWS. The service here was great! A v helpful server, Faisal offered to give my lost friend directions to the restaurant.
- Beef carpaccio is good
- Messy and expensive for miserable portions. Not recommendable place.
- Try the tasting menu, it's excellent value and quality
- Highly recommend the fois GRAS and black angus tenderloin topped with a glass or bottle of Pinot Noir. Not to mention the fantastic crew with top-notch service attitude.
- Must try foie GRAS and black angus tenderloin. Topped with a glass or bottle of Pinot noir. Fantastic service crew and top-notch hospitality.